The Glen offers 2,200 sq ft of flat floor area and can accommodate up to 400 people, making it an incredibly flexible room to hire. It can easily be configured to suit receptions, catering, exhibitions, conferences, concerts, formal dinners or dances, wedding receptions, private parties, club/discos, church services and other events.
The Glen provides a dedicated, distraction-free environment and comes fully equipped with projection facilities, pro-audio d&b PA system, air-conditioning, tables and comfortable chairs.
The Glen is a multi-purpose venue and conference room. It can be used in its own right or in conjunction with the main auditorium and The Doré, to greatly enhance its facilities.
It was originally part of the main auditorium but was converted to a smaller cinema room and has remained separate ever since.
- Full-range PA system which can be linked to other rooms or run independently, comprising of:
- 2 x d&b audiotechnik E3
- 3 x d&b audiotechnik E0
- d&b audiotechnik sub with smaller d & b system in The Glen and Doré Suites. The systems can be linked or run independently
- Sennheiser infra red hearing reinforcement
- Background music and announcement/paging facility in all public areas
- Front projection facilities
- VGA connection available to plug in laptop
- Blu-ray / DVD / USB / CD video player
- Dimmable lighting
- Digital telephone system
- Broadband internet connection
- Conference kitchen
- Conference tables and chairs
- Free WiFi
- Dance floor
- Capacity: up to 400
- Length: 15m
- Width: 14m
- Area: 210 sq m
- Max Height: 3.3m
- Min Height: 3.3m